Thursday, January 13, 2011

I guess I'm not a virgin anymore...

This is my very first blog.  Ever.  Yeah, crazy.  And I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little intimidated.  I've never been the most eloquent of writers.  Hopefully having this blog will help me to improve.  Both of my younger sisters have blogs, as does my brother's girlfriend.  I guess I felt left out.  So here's to me.  Raise your glass (or bottle, Eliza ;) and toast, that this might be as, ahem, life-changing and enlightening as everyone says it is.

I thought I would start out easy, with a template.  I saw this 30 Day Challenge on Mckenzie's blog and thought I would try it out.  Day 1:  Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.  Well, I am single.  Have been for 95% of my life.  It's pretty much all I know.  It's hard to not like something when you don't really know any different.  Of course, I have my days where I stay in my room and watch "The Notebook" and listen to sappy emo songs all day, wishing I was with someone.  What single girl doesn't?  But most of the time I'm totally cool with it.  It's normal to me.  Who knows, maybe the year 2011 will be a good year for me in the love department.  I'm not holding my breath though.

1 comment: