Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 5: A time when you thought about ending your own life

This is such a morbid question.  It doesn't apply to me.  I've never considered taking my life.

 Today was a good day.  Long, but good.  There are a lot of changes coming at work.  I'm not the biggest fan of change, never have been.  I like to know what's coming, I like what's familiar.  I like to be in control.  But I've learned that life is ever-changing and that I can chose to either ride along, or get my panies in a twist.  What a waste of time to worry about things you can't control.  I'm curious to know how much time we waste as human beings worrying.  Ugh, it's rediculous.  It's all about the attitude and how you choose to face change.

I got together with my lady friends tonight for "The Bachelor."  It's my guilty pleasure, and I don't care who knows it.  Brad Womak is hot!  I love my girls...shout out to Jenn, Cassie, Steph and Andrea :)  I hope he picks either Emily, Ashley S., or Jackie in the end.

Today was Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  I got a chance to hear his entire "I Have A Dream" speech on the radio.  It was very moving.  Our country has come such a long way.  I'm proud to be an American today.

No comments:

Post a Comment