Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I don't follow horoscopes at all.  Never have.  I don't see the point.  I think it's a scam and a waste of time.  All I know is that I'm a taurus, and I have no idea what that means.

"American Idol" begins tonight...SO EXCITED!!!!!  The auditions are my favorite part of the show :)

Every Wednesday at work,  I do a team building activity with my teammates.  Today we did an activity called "My Dream Trip."  They had 5 min to draw up a detailed plan about where they wanted to, how they were going to get there, and who they were going to take with them.  They had a month paid off of work, and an unlimited amount of money.  They did such a great job, it really made me think.  I've been to Canada, Venezuela, England, Greece and 48 states.  But there are so many more places I want to go:  Ireland, Israel, Australia, Italy, and pretty much anywhere in Africa.  It's been one of those days when I think to myself, "Man, it sure would be nice to have as much money as Oprah."  I just LOVE to travel and see new places, eat new food, learn a new language.  Life is so short, I just want to make sure I see everything!!!

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to begin working out consistantly.  I really, really want to exersize every day, but I just don't have that initial jump start that I need.  I wish I had a personal trainer, or maybe 1 or 2 friends to constantly be on me to work out and maybe even work out with me.  I really need to find some motivation.

 Just thinking about some names I like for future kidos:
Arriston Harner (boy)
Charlie Rose (girl)
Conner Grace (girl)
Ryder James (boy)
Harner Joseph (boy)
Ellie Jean (girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment