Friday, January 21, 2011

9: How you hope your future will be like

The Day 9 question is pretty much the same as Day 2...




It's the pretty much the same answer.  I hope to be married with 2 children.  I hope to have a fantastic career that I love.  I hope to live a comfortable life in a modest home.  I hope for a pair of beautiful yellow labs.  I hope to live close to all 3 of my siblings, so our children can grow up together.  I hope to have the time and means to do some serious traveling all over Europe, Africa and Australia.  A small part of me wants to make it as a singer or an actress...it's been a life long dream of mine. 

For the last several days, I've had a huge desire to move back to New England.  I'd like to live on the water, in a small town where tourists sometime come to have the "best lobster roll in the north east."  I just loved living up there, and I miss it a lot.  My brother and his girlfriend live up in Maine, and it would be nice to live close to them, at least for a little while.  And it would be a luxury to live with and near other Patriots fans again.  Something to think about, I guess.

I have such great friends.  I am so thankful for them!  You all know who you are :)

Thanks to Cassie, tomorrow is Day 1 of working out every day.  She is taking me as her free guest to the Brentwood YMCA to exersize.  Then we are gonna head to the steam room and sauna for some much needed relaxation.  I'm really excited!!!  Thanks Cass :)

I'm sitting here watching "The Benchwarmers" and if any of you haven't seen it, you must...it's sooo funny!  It's got Rob Schneider, David Spade, Jon Lovitz, and the guy from "Napoleon Dynamite" in it.  Real funny.

Does anyone know when Girl Scout cookies come out again?!  I'm craving them...

2 comments:

  1. a woman at my work's daughter is selling girl scout cookies... want me to bring you the order form? also yay for workoutssss! and thanks for movie tonight. i needed it. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, i really want you to bring me an order form for cookies :) i'm excited about and looking forward to tonight!! thanks for coming over last night, it's always nice watching a funny movie with you :)

    ReplyDelete