Sunday, March 27, 2011

I think I may have found the next place I'm going to live...

Greenville, South Carolina :)  Not too big...



...it's got a quaint downtown area :)...




...and it has one of the most beautiful parks smack-dab in the middle of downtown WITH a waterfall :)




What do you guys think?  It's definetely in the running :)  Along with Indianapolis, IN and pretty much anywhere in New England.  I went to Greenville with my mom, Staci, sisters and brother-in-law.  I had never been before, and they wanted to show me what it's all about.  Greenville is about a 30 minute drive from my parent's house in Hendersonville, NC.  It's right over the border.  Perfect setup, right?!

Mom and Connie are busy preparing dinner for tonight.  Chicken breasts wrapped around asperagus and goat cheese, with brown rice on the side.  I cannot wait!  I'm so greatful for a mom who can cook up a fantastic homemade meal like this :)

I have to give a quick shout-out to Andrew Hall.  I couldn't be more stoked that he's moving back to Nashville this summer!  He's amazing, funny and loves sports like me and I'm just so excited that we get to hang out in real life again!  Also, he has a Harley Davidson and that's just plain sick cool!  I can't wait to go on a ride :)

My brother Andrew is somewhere in Virgina I think, still traveling to us here in NC.  I hope he gets here quickly and safely :)

I gotta go back to Nashville tomorrow afternoon, and I just know already it's gonna be a hard thing to do.  I really don't want leave yet.  I'm dreading it. 

I love this girl, and I'm glad she is here with me this weekend :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful to be here with you & your wonderful family! I'm blessed to have you as one of my best friends & am thankful for your family welcoming me into their home so graciously & so often:) Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! you are awesome, and i'm so glad you were able to come see the house and hang out with the harners :)

    ReplyDelete