Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 12: Bullet point your day

-Wake up
-Get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth
-Go to 3 schools to visit kids
-Attend meeting at work
-Eat lunch with Cass and Jess
-Work in the office
-Do a home visit
-Go home
-Andrea, Cass, and Steph come over to watch "The Bachelor" with Jenn and I
-Write in blog
-Go to sleep

I think everyone should blog about their life, thoughts, experiences, feelings...it's so interesting to have a front seat into someone else's world.  Technology can be a blessing :)

I'm kind of excited that this month is almost over.  I'm ready for Feburary.  Not so much for Valentine's Day, but for my mom coming to visit me.  Cassie Morris is coming to visit, too!  Dan and Carrie's birthday party, Jenn's birthday.   My Grammy party, maybe a trip to Indiana with Cassie :)  It's gonna be a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment