Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

 These are the first 10 songs that played:

1) "Our House" Crosby, Still and Nash
2) "Harder" David Gray
3) "Let It Be" The Beatles
4) "I'm The Only One" Melissa Etheridge
5) "Imma Be" Black Eyes Peas
6) "Stay Together For The Kids" Blink-182
7) "Something to Talk About" Bonnie Raitt
8) "Wonderwall" Oasis
9) "True Colors" Phil Collins
10) "I'm Gonna Be Alright" Jennifer Lopez

I had SUCH a good day!  Church was stellar this morning.  Pastor talked about how important thoughts are, and how it is crucial to inject the Word of God into our minds.  Please, if you have some spare time this week, check it out.  I will leave the link at the bottom of today's entry.  Had a great lunch after church, then ran some errands, took a short nap, headed to Lance's house for the NFC Championship game.  Then I went over to Carrie, Jess and Kate's for Bible study.  We just started a new book called "Crazy Love" by Frances Chan.  I'm looking forward to reading the book and dissecting it with the group.

http://oasisworship.com/player-on-demand.php

No comments:

Post a Comment