Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 10: Discuss your first love and first kiss

Wow, finally in the double digits :)...

I love memories.  I love being able to hear a song, smell a smell, or see something that triggers a good time in my life.  I love going back, as they say.  Brings a smile to my face every time.  My first kiss is one of those precious memories that every girl holds on to.  My first kiss was just over 2 years ago.  A guy I had been talking to for several months (on the phone, long distance) had come to visit me in Nashville.  I really, really liked him.  He was such a good person.  I wanted to show him my cool Nashville spot called Love Circle.  It shows a view of the city from up high.  It was night time, so the skyline looked extra sparkly.  We were just standing there looking at the city, and he turned to me and said that he liked me a lot and enjoyed spending time with me during the weekend.  He then asked me to be his girlfriend.  I told him that, yes, I would.  I was so excited :)  Then he asked me if he could kiss me.  Yeah, I was a little nervous, but I was WAY more excited!  I turned to him and said, "Yeah, but I have gum in my mouth, is that ok?" (I need some help in the romantic department, lol).  He laughed and said it was ok, and he kissed me.  Now, as much as I would LOVE to go into details about that kiss, I must refrain.  I want to keep those precious moments and details between me and him.  Plus, a lady never kisses and tells ;)

As for my first love...I've never been in love.  I've never loved a man in a romantic way.  I look forward to the day that I realize I'm in love.  I think it's gonna be such a beautiful thing!  Scary, but beautiful.  And for the record, the closest I came to being in love was with the guy I shared my first kiss with.

So, today was day one of working out.  I went to the Y with Cassie.  I ran/walked a mile and then went to zumba class.  It felt really good to work out, I've missed it.  Then I came home and relaxed for a while and then went to the Listening Room downtown to hear some friends sing...WTG, Devin and Dan :)  I have such talented friends, I love it! 

I'm really looking forward to what is in store for me this year.  I can't help but feel as though I should have great expectations :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment