Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 30: Your highs and lows of this month

Highs --> beginning my fitness journey with Steph at my side, finding out my friend Devin was pregnant, spending every Monday night with Jenn, Steph, Andrea and Cassie watching "The Bachelor."

Lows --> not having a Valentine...again, getting a shattered windshield while driving on the highway, finding out that my friend Carrie was moving to Houston.

I thought of another name that I like for a little girl.  Sawyer Grace.  Or maybe Sawyer Elle.  Or Sawyer Ellie.  I dunno, I just like the name Sawyer for a girl.

Just finished watching "The Bachelor" with Jenn (because no one else showed up...I guess because of Valentine's Day or some crap).  Anyways, it was good.  Drama-filled.  My favorite part was prolly on commercials when Jenn would whisper-sing "...and everybody's hands go up...and they stay there, and they stay there, up down, up down, up down...'cuz all I do is win..."  Or maybe it was all the times Jenn said, "Uuuuuhhhhhhh" real loud.  Next week are hometown dates with Emily, Ashley, Chawntel and Shantel.  Thank goodness Michelle got sent home :)  So Brad was talking with Emily about how she felt about him meeting her daughter Ricky.  She was really hesitant.  All I have to say is Ricky...you better not eff this up for Brad and Emily, or I'm going to have to eff you up.  Kapeesh, chach?...

Today was day 4 of my new plan to get fit.  I've been working out straight for 1 week today, and I feel great!  I'm sleeping better, I have more energy, I'm happier and my clothes are beginning to fit looser :)  My personal trainer Steph started me on this 2-week Phase 1 plan to get me going.  This past Friday was day 1 and I finished day 4 tonight.  My workouts are so great!  I little cardio and some awesome calisthenics.  I'm actually surprised at how quickly my stamina from high school and college is returning to me.  Our bodies are truly a work of art.  God's design is too cool!  I'm looking forward to this being a lifestyle change, and I am dedicated to it becoming that.  This isn't a fad.  This is the new me :)

I'm so glad Valentine's Day is over :)

Well, I'm done with the 30 Day Challenge. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment