Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 21: One of your favorite shows

How am I expected to pick just one???  Forget that REdiculousness...

My favorite show of ALL time is "The OC."  It aired on Thursdays at 8pm on FOX.  I used to watch it in the dorm room in college with the lady-friends.  I used to have the biggest crush on Seth Cohen :)




I always enjoyed watching "Full House" when I was growing up (and in college.  They used to have marathons on ABC Family).  My favorite character was Stephanie Tanner, the middle child.  "How rude!"




Yeah, so I watch "The Bachelor" every Monday night with Steph, Andrea, Jenn and Cassie (when she doesn't fall asleep ;) and it for sure is my guilty pleasure!  I never miss an episode!



Tuesdays I watch "Glee" and "One Tree Hill" (yes it's still on TV). 






Wednesday I watch "Modern Family" and "American Idol." 





Thursdays are a doosey.  You gotcher "Vampire Diaries", "The Office", "American Idol" and "Grey's Anatomy." 








I also love "So You Think You Can Dance" but it's not being aired right now :(  I can't wait for it to return this summer :)




So there you have it, folks.  I love TV.  Period.  This is my first blog with images, and I think I used them wisely.  I definetely don't think I went overboard.  Even a little.  TV is great.

Where to begin with Christina.  Well, I guess I can start with SHE JUST LEFT FOR AFRICA FOR THE NEXT YEAR AND I WON'T GET TO SEE YOU AND I MISS HER A LOT!!!!!!!  I've known Christina since high school.  We kinda ran in the same crowd, but never really got to know each other.  Then, I went to IWU for college, which is where she had already been for a year.  So, we decided to be roommates my freshman year, her sophomore year.  I still have a picture of her and I infront of Carmin Hall the night I moved in.  She was such a great roomie!  She was very clean and quiet.  We never had a fight or arguement.  I do remember singing a duet with her in our dorm room.  "Shifting Sand" by  Caedmen's Call.  I LOVED singing that with her!  After first semester, she decided to move back home to help with some family stuff.  I was sad, but I understood.  You gotta do what you gotta do!  We stayed in touch, and she did eventually return to IWU and I was so excited!  Christina has such a heart for the Lord (or Lort as Madea would say :) and a desire to serve Him.  She chose to accomplish this by volunteering to go to Africa to serve as a missionary.  I, truthfully know, that overseas missions is not where my strengths lie, and where my desire is.  It takes a very special person, and Christina is one of those individuals.  And I know that she will be blessed ten-fold for that service and obedience.  Christina is funny, real, a good listener, a walk-the-walk woman of God (not just a talk-the-talk), loyal, encouraging friend.  I am blessed to have her in my life, even if she is in Africa :)

3 comments:

  1. yay pictures! i was thinking about that before i even saw that you wrote about it. which makes me ... attentive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Can I tell you my shows? Lol!!!
    Monday: DUGGARS!
    Tuesdays: Glee & Teen Mom 2
    Wednesdays: Modern Family and Idol
    Thursdays: 30 Rock, Office, Grey's, Jersey Shore

    And I'm not sure when Simpsons, Kim and Kourtney Take New York, Holly's World, Kendra, and all the prison shows are on, but I watch those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mere, i love you but you watch a lot of trash lol :) steph, you are attentive. among other things.

    ReplyDelete