Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days

I want to continue to improve my fitness with the help of my trainer, Steph.  She's so great and encouraging.  I want to lose 5 pounds.  I want to bond with my new team at work.  I want to spend some quality time with friends. 

So, I cannot wait for April 1-3.  I'm going to Louisville, KY to meet 3 of my dearest friends from Spring Hill Camps.  It's pretty much a 2004 mini reunion.  I'm meeting Cassie, Sarah and Aubree there for a marvelous weekend!  I can't wait!  We don't have any official plans set in place yet, but it's gonna be great!  I'd be ok with just sitting in the hotel room with them the entire weekend, walking down memory lane, catching up on life, laughing.  I'm so excited :)

The Grammys were tonight.  They were alright.  My favorite performances were Muse, Bruno Mars, Mumford and Sons, Justin Beiber/Usher/Jaydon Smith, and John Mayer/Keith Urban/Norah Jones.  I was glad that Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum won some good awards.  It's always interesting how Lady Gaga continues to one-up herself.  She's definitely not my cup of tea.  It was nice spending time with Steph though.  We always have so much fun together :)  We decided that we wanted to learn that dance the Usher and Justin Bieber did tonight.  We'll see how that goes, maybe when we have it down pat we will post it on youtube ;)...

Steph shared a cool quote with me tonight.  I'm not sure I will get it exactly right..."If there was more courting before marriage, there would be fewer marriages that end in court."  She saw it on a church billboard.  I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment