Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 24: Your favorite movie and what it's about

I don't have just one.  That's impossible.  Here are some of my all-time favorites:

"The Little Mermaid."  IF I had to pick JUST one, this would be it.  It's a staple of my childhood.  I cannot tell you how many times I wished I grew fins.



As far as classics go, I love "Old Yeller", "The Parent Trap" (the one with Haley Mills), "Ben-Hur", "Gone With The Wind."

















I also love musicals.  Some I love include "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers", "Oklahoma", "The King and I."

















I've not seen too many foreign films, but my favorite one is "Life is Beautiful." 






As far as funny movies go, I'm loving anything with Will Ferrel, "Just Friends", "Out Cold", "The Hangover", "Accepted", "Best in Show."


















I love romantic/romantic comedies.  "Far and Away", "The Holiday", "Atonement", "Pride and Prejudice", and any Nicholas Sparks film.

















"300", "Enough", "Red Eye" "Disturbia", "Shawshank Redemption" "Boondock Saints" and "Derailed" are also favorites of mine.

(I don't feel like copying and pasting anymore pictures into this blog)


I spent a lovely morning with Steph and Devin in Smyrna running some errands.  Those girls are presh!  I gave Jenn her birthday gift...20 days early.  I have a problem.  But she loved her present, so it's ok :)  I just recently started to feel sick to my stomach, don't know what that's about :/  I think I'll take it easy the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. I also love "The Parent Trap." I grew up wishing that somewhere out there, I had a missing twin. :)

    ReplyDelete