Saturday, March 19, 2011

Perfect Weather...

75 degrees.  Sunny.  Breezy.  Perfect weather in my opinion.  So perfect in fact, that we have turned off the heat in the house entirely, and have opened all the windows.  It's lovely.  QUICK!...Ask me what I did today!  And the answer is (drum roll, please)...nothing.  I haven't even gone outside.  Not once.  I have literally done nothing.  All day.  And it feels nice.  Especially after a long week.

What does it mean to be happy?  Think about it.  Does wanting to be happy make someone selfish?  Do you have to have all your "ducks in a row" to be happy?  Can you truly choose to be happy, or is it based on other things/people/circumstances?  Can it be a mixture of choice and circumstance?

So there's this girl I know.  She has a blog, too.  Her blog is quirky.  Her blog is funny.  Her blog is unique (and no, I don't mean the "I'm using the word 'unique' instead of 'weird' because I don't want to hurt her feelings" unique.  I mean the "Wow, this is seriously unique and I'm jealous" unique).  I'm jealous of her blog.  I secretly want her to teach me how to blog like her.  She always has so many pictures on her blog.  I'm jealous that she has like 70 followers, and like 20 comments every time she blogs.  I have 8 followers, and almost never do I have any comments.  Talk about discouraging.  Anyways, I need to jazz up my blog. Spice it up a bit.  And she's just the one to do it.  Her name starts with "S" and ends with "-teph."  Hopefully she can crack that code. 

 Mckenzie, I really wanna get my hair colored like yours.  Will you hate me if I copy you?

Andrew, brother, thanks for walking me through my iPod disaster today.  You're real good with technology.

2 comments:

  1. forever and always.


    no, I wont. because then it will look natural, and like meredith is the one that dyes her hair. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha my BLOG. Don't worry girl... we'll get some JAZZ up in hurr! I love you! SEE YOU SOON! Have a great week. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete