Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Left My Heart In Chicago

Does anyone else miss this?






Ok, some things I'm looking forward to this week: Tuesday is Kairos and working out with Steph.  Thursday, I'm spending some much needed time with Marcie.  Friday is LBDC dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  And I get to babysit some of my favorite kids on Saturday night.  I hoping for a great and productive week at work as well :)

11 more days, and I'm hopping on a plane home to Chicago for Easter.  I can't wait to see my family and spend time with them.  My sister Mckenzie is also going to color my hair, so I'm super pumped!  19 more days until I'm headed up to Indianapolis to visit some friends for my birthday.  24 more days until I turn 27.  25 more days until I'm BACK (yes, I'm going back) in Chicago for my birthday weekend.

Recently I bought some music on iTunes and I wanted to recommend some songs for my readers.  "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans.  I'm usually not a fan of her, but I really like the message of this song.  "Georgia Clay" by Josh Kelley (Charles Kelley's brother).  I haven't heard from him since early college when he had his hit "Amazing."  This song is great, a really great summer song.  "Tomorrow" by Chris Young.  It's a sweet song about a topic that a lot of people are familiar with.  "1,000 Faces" by Randy Montana.  I just heard this song on the radio this past Friday night.  I've never even heard of this guy.  But boy, this song is good. 


I'm also really looking forward to TV this week.  The Chicago Code is back, and Will Ferrel joins The Office.  And of course, there's Modern Family, Vampire Diaries and American Idol.  I love TV :)

So let's play a game.  Let's see how many movies I (and you the reader) can list that have been filmed/set in the wonderful city of Chicago.  I will go ahead and start us off.














No comments:

Post a Comment